Friday, March 2, 2007

Pillow Book

Feb. 16
Today was my first day driving to school. It was crazy when we got in the student parking lot everyone was just going wild. They were driving fast and having races. Some of the students were up on curbs and waving their rebel flags. I stopped to think and wonder if my car would be ok when I went to get in it after school. Today we also had a sub in english II I dont really like the lady I have had her many times before her voice is kind of annoying.

Feb. 19
Nothing much has happened so far, I had to take a test in science and a quiz is waiting for me in math. Now I must continue with the rest of my work. I cant wait until I get out of school today so I can go home and go to sleep. But then again once I go home I have to start getting ready for work so I can make it there by 5:00 that sucks.

March. 2
I have now had my license for exactly two months. Its been fun so far I have yet to be in any wrecks. I have been working a lot and Im trying to stay on top of all my school work its difficukt to balance the two sometimes but i think I will be able to manage.

Students in my Class
I really like all the students in all of my classes. Each student adds their own personality into it and I learn a lot when we are all interacting with each other. I think when everyone is different its more fun you pick up different behaviors and action it makes and keeps class intersting. Kids in my class are great even though some of them get on my nerves but its ok.

Teachers
Teachers at Booker High are ok but some of them are great. The teachers I have had are really good educators and you can tell they actully enjoy teaching. For the most part they have all been there for their students and want us all to succeed or at least make it out of their class. I think the class and teacher I enjoy the most since I have been at Booker is Ms. Postel, English II. The reasons why I enjoy her classi s because she uses a different type of teaching. Shes not always on your back but she is always there for you and willing to help you she never turns you away and never makes you try and figure out what to do on your own. The classroom is more free and the style of teaching goes at your own pace so you really never get left behind. This class makes me feel comfortable and has made me enjoy learning in this type of enviroment.

No comments: